Gift a show
So, you want to give the gift of theatre to a venue near you? Read all the information below and send us an email or give us a call at 1 (800) 619-5302!
What you need to know:
- We tour 3 seasons a year; Summer, Fall, and Spring. We try to visit all 48 contiguous states a year.
- We can perform in most venues (theatres, classrooms, gymnasiums, libraries, outdoors, etc…) as long as we have room for our set and playing space.
- We have a flat rate for performances, but sometimes we are able to lower the costs if we are already in that area or if the show is a part of a block booking (contact for pricing).
What we need from you:
- Your name, phone number, and email address.
- The venue’s location (state/city), phone number, and the name of who to contact to set up a performance.
- The show and/or season you wish us to visit your venue during.
Once we receive all the appropriate information from you, we will contact the venue and set up a show with them. Keep in mind there are some places and towns that we can’t get to every season, but the earlier you book a show, the more likely we’ll be able to reach your area. We do not ask for payment until the day of the show, but if you wish to pay ahead of time, then let us know. We’ve believe the arts are essential to community’s growth and health, and we know you do too! So, thank you for giving the gift of theatre!